When writing fiction, visualising characters is the most important part to me. Characters are almost always the basis of my stories. I got into a habit of trying to recreate their appearance with Cast Cards, used a lot on fanfiction forums.

This blog is simply a celebration of art in images and a way to mentally 'see' people and places featured in my stories. Massive Disclaimer: most (if not all) of the images do not belong to me (I found a lot of them on Google) and I have only used them to create a different artistic view, so all due respect is given to the creator or artist of the images when possible.

Friday, 19 October 2012

Battlegame Forfeit
























Like most, I hate looking back at my own work - I can never read it and leave it alone. I always have to change something. Plus, its embarrassing.

Battlegame Forfeit it one of my very treasured stories. It's violent, bizarre, thrilling, and doesn't really have a point.

The Story

This story I originally posted on thenewb5online.forumup.com and later decided that it would be The One, of all of my many many many ideas, that I would work on and get published first. But the very problem is the simple fact that It Does Not Have A Point. It is a story with a series of events that happen that don't seem to have a logical or even moral explanation, which is why after four years, its not finished.

The Images

On the forum, this had a Cast Call. Among my main cast were Nicole, Tally, Chante, Stephany, Miya, etc, etc (names above) and chose a celebrity to represent their character image, so I created all of the above images for the purpose, original pics found on GooIms (Google Images. Best thing ever). The scenic pictures is where the bloodbath was set. It's funny: I put 'mzdarkstar horror' but it actually turned out to be a thriller. Irritating. I have since developed the characters a hell of a lot, as I always do, so they don't represent the pictures any more, but the basis was helpful to get me going. A bit of a cheat, basically.



Star xx
________________________________________

EDIT: This story is now posted on a separate blog. Click here to read.
________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment