When writing fiction, visualising characters is the most important part to me. Characters are almost always the basis of my stories. I got into a habit of trying to recreate their appearance with Cast Cards, used a lot on fanfiction forums.

This blog is simply a celebration of art in images and a way to mentally 'see' people and places featured in my stories. Massive Disclaimer: most (if not all) of the images do not belong to me (I found a lot of them on Google) and I have only used them to create a different artistic view, so all due respect is given to the creator or artist of the images when possible.

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Kiss Kiss Bandits Member Banners


















And of course, I eventually got bored enough to make these.

Chante's was the very first banner -all of the others are based on the structure of hers. These were made for the Bandits, the girls who were reading the story and supporting, musing over the possible happening of the plot. Thank you girls. DVTJ never would have been so long without you.

The Images

Microsort Word, Paint. Found the pictures off Google. Lovely, aren't they? I may have used some twice for other story banners, possibly in the Fury's Finest banners.


Star xx
________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment